- Electronic Identity Card (eID) - Kids-ID (or national registry number if your child does not have a Kids-ID)
- Sticker of your Health Service;
- Your anamnesis and a list of the drugs you are now taking;
- Attestations and insurance documents in case of an accident.
Also have these documents ready when the doctor comes for a home visit!
From 22/11/2019, you can only pay via Bancontact or the Cashfree app. (NO CASH, NO MASTERCARD)
All our consultations are payable immediately. If this is not possible or if the guard doctor visits you at home, you will receive a payment invitation from us. The general terms and conditions applicable since 24/05/2019 can be found here.
Always bring your eID with you. If we can check your insurability on the basis of your eID / kids-ID, all you have to pay is your personal share.
Patients registered in a community healthcare centre:
- need to inform the guard doctor or the guard post reception of the community health centre to which they belong.
- pay only their personal share at the reception.
- The rest of the fee is invoiced to your local healthcare centre.